2 Whole bonelss chick breast 1 Bunch fresh sage
1 c White wine 1 c Balsamic vinegar
4 ts Olive oil Salt and pepper
4 oz Prosicutto, sliced thing 8 Metal or wooden skewers
If using wooden skewers, soak in water for at least 30 min before
1. Preheat oven to 300. Trim excess fat and cartilage from chicken.
Cut into 1 inch pieces. Place in abowl with 3/4 c of wine and 1 tea
olive oil. Marinate for 1 hour.
2. Cut bread into 1 inch cubes. Place cubes on baking tray and dry
them in oven for 15 minutes.
3. To assemble, thread a piece of chicken on a skewer, followed by a
piece of prosciutto, a sage leaf and a cube of bread. Repeat with
4. Sprinkle the skewers with the remaining wine, brush with remaining
olive oil and season with the salt and pepper.
5. Make the glaze. In a small saucepan, bring the vinegar to a boil
and continue to cook until it has reduced by half. It will have a
thick, syrupy consistency.
6. On a hot stove-top grill or outdoor grill, cook the skewers to cook
evenly, 6-8 min. Drizzle the glaze over skewers. Serve hot.